Playinnovation's mould breaking approach to outdoor games provides young people with a range of developmental benefits - physical, educational and social - all whilst they're having great fun.
Whether honing their target skills; adding up scores in their head; controlling their frustration at missing a shot; or cheering on their team mates, players of our games develop in a multitude of ways that will help them off the games field as much as on it.
Here are the benefits that Playinnovation brings:
- Social Skill
- Self Discipline
- Physical aptitude
- Improved social skills
- Encourages healthy competition
- Goal setting and success chasing
- Self discipline
- Graduated challenges
- Dedication to achieving personal targets
- Team work
- Increased self esteem
- Respecting opponents
- Performing under pressure
- Strategic thinking
- Resolving conflict
- Inclusive - games can be enjoyed by all, including those less able-bodied.
- Solo or team play
- Family participation and unification
- Improved fitness and associated health benefits
- Setting physical challenges & personal goals
- Hand-eye/foot-eye coordination